Data Analyst Salary £23,000 £29,000 (Depending on Experience)Are you looking to join a large friendly and successful company based in Redhill?You will play a vital...
IT Support Analyst Salary £30,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking to join a modern, tech savvy and successful company based in Redhill?
You will play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their brilliant IT Team. You will be exposed to many different pieces of hardware and software tasked with making sure everything runs smoothly. If this sounds like it fits with your experience, please read on...
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a fantastic environment... The IT Function is expanding and therefore needs your help!
- Provide first-line and second-line support across the whole group IT Function, this includes both IT services and infrastructure
- Provide desktop support for all company personnel over both hardware and software
- Help with the delivery of key IT projects and roll-outs within the business
- Well versed with the following Microsoft products: Windows Server 2008 onwards, SQL Server 2008 onwards, Windows 7 onwards, Desktop Office Suite, Access.
- Experience in the following Microsoft products would be a bonus: Dynamics NAV, Hyper V, Power BI, Office 365 (Migration)
- Mobile OS experience in both IOS and Android
- Have been involved in project works through to delivery
- Comfortable with the use of a wide range of hardware and software services
- Team player with great organisational skills coupled with the ability to pick up new technical skills quickly
- 35hrs per week
- A wide range of discounted salary products to choose from
- Up to 10% Company Pension contribution (matched contribution scheme)
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.