Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Negotiator for their Bedford site who has experience working in a business to business environment providing...
A very established and well-respected specialist supplier to the Construction Industry is creating a new permanent position for an Estimator.
As our ideal candidate, you will have worked in a similar business, either as a Supplier or Fit Out / Interiors company and preferably have expertise with Doors or Timber products.
This is a super opportunity for some one who would appreciate a career opportunity with a strong brand. It's an important position to the business which will enable them to achieve their growth plans as they broaden their product range to a very defined, high end market.
Based from Hitchin, Herts - open to remote working as frequent travel to sites and London will be required.
- Previous experience in construction related estimating (preferably interior / fixtures / fittings)
- Project management experience
- Confident liaising between contractors and suppliers
- A construction related qualification or accreditation
- Ability to read architectural plans and technical drawings (CAD experience would be great)
- Familiar with RIBA plan of work project phases
- Excellent with numbers, analytical skills and a good problem solver
If this sounds like a perfect new opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Tate will contact you by phone or email shortly.
Thanks for your interest.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.