We are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London. The organisation is one of the...
An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR Administrator to join a progressive and established Property Developer based in London's West End. This role is a maternity cover for 6-12 months, to start as soon as possible and paying £24,000 - £28,000 pro rata. With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
You will support the HR & Training Team by providing high standards of administrative support.
- Undertake HR administration for the London region
- Completing various HR and Training forms accurately and promptly
- Responsibility for looking after the needs of the weekly paid personnel, incl. wages
- Updating Cascade HR Software
- Booking training courses and associated administration
- Ensure all training systems/documents are regularly updated
- Assist the HR Advisor by attending HR meetings to undertake meeting notes, transcribe and circulate as necessary
- Issuing of training certificates
- Production of correspondence in the form of letters, emails as appropriate and required
- Provide reception and outgoing post cover in absence of present incumbents
- Manage document control and flow of correspondence, information, reports, and minutes
- Attend career fairs and industry related events with the Training Advisor
- Manage necessary administration relating to the HR systems
- Data and CRM management
- Supporting other tasks as directed
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Solid experience working as an administrator
- HR admin experience is ideal
- HR specific software packages - Cascade - desirable not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Empathetic, friendly and warm personality
You will ideally have strong HR administration/ co-ordination background, with the ability to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs, please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.