Partner Associate £22,000 £24,000This is a very rare opportunity to join the most incredible forward thinking private global organisation based in Nottingham. The role will...
Marketing Executive - £25-30k
Scope of the role
Due to phenomenal growth our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive into a brand new position! You will be working closely with the Brand Manager and other Marketing Executives in other offices.
You need to be a passionate and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to drive their marketing and create a brand presence for our client's product in the fire market. Reporting to the Business Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for contributing to the marketing strategy and for owning and delivering the marketing plan. This will include a particular focus on creating and delivering digital marketing content, but also anything from managing the creation of new marketing literature or helping to organise events. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining their website.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Providing engaging copy for social posts, blogs and online content
- Assisting with design to provide effective digital adverts and content
- Ensuring search engine optimisation for the products and website
- Creation of content and general maintenance of the website, including news, campaigns and event management
- Act as liaison between advertising/literature agencies, print suppliers, various marketing services and the company
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring current and accurate content
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events such as exhibitions and trade shows
- Use the CRM to deliver and manage marketing activities
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications activities
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign and marcomms activities
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
We are looking for someone who
- Passionate about marketing, with degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Able to demonstrate a keen understanding of the needs and perspective of the customer, as well as strong product awareness
- Good time management and planning skills, able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills are essential
- Is able to adapt to a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Has tenacity - is a self-starter & motivated
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
Essential skills/experience required
- Web maintenance / digital marketing experience, with a good working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and search engine optimisation is desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.