An energetic, resilient and engaging graduate is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation, based Stevenage. As a Legal Advisor you will be...
£28k - £30k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Coordinator to join our client's busy team based in Cambridge. You will be reporting directly to the Facilities Manager and will provide support to ensure the efficient and effective running of three different sites.
Are you organised, love creating and working to processes? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have experience within facilities? Have you managed processes, ensuring smooth running of an office? Then you must apply straight away so you do not miss out on a great opportunity.
Your role and responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Raise purchase order numbers
- Conduct service reviews with suppliers monitoring SLA and areas for improvement
- Manage internal teams looking after suppliers for cleaning, vending, waste and recycling
- Manage daily health and safety issues. Ensure H&S standards are met
- External travel and hotels
- Helps with enquiries in a timely manner
- General administration
- Occasional travel to other sites within Cambridge
- Previous facilities, reception or hospitality experience required
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be a strong team player
- Customer focused with an ability to adapt to a variety of customers
- Able to prioritise your workload effectively whilst multitasking
- Must be assertive and a decision maker
Please apply in the first instance by sending through your most up to date CV. If you wish to speak with a Consultant, then please call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.