Tate are working with a leading business on the outskirts of Exeter who are looking to recruit an Administrator to their team.The ideal candidate for...
Tate are working with a growing company based in Exeter to recruit a Senior Office Administrator to provide a range of administrative services, to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide a range of administrative services for the company and to ensure effective business support
- Contributing to and helping to prepare monthly reports on statistics and finances where directed
- Answer queries over email, postal and telephone correspondence with both customers and suppliers
- Placing and processing invoices
- The production and distribution of monthly newsletters
- Be responsible for record keeping
- Assisting with projects when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work
- Have a high attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excell.
The working hours for this role are 8:30 - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. In return the company are offering a salary of £18000 - 22000. if you would like to know more about this role please call Tate 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.