Technical Support Advisor UxbridgeAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Alarm Signalling company near to the Uxbridge area. The company are market leaders...
Customer Support Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Alarm Signalling company near to the Uxbridge area. The company are market leaders in providing solutions in the Security and Health Sectors. The private-equity backed company is rapidly growing and operates in the UK and Internationally.
The company has a great team of individuals delivering a high level of customer support and projects in a busy environment. If you are tech-minded, have an interest in IT, Software or even Gaming this could be the role for you! As long as you are open to learning and have the right mind-set to succeed we are open to hearing from you.
Working within the customer service help desk environment, this role will involve handling inbound calls and emails to assist customers with a variety of product related questions or issues, along with diagnosing issues and fault finding on calls. You will also provide customer service support for our internal and external teams. Dealing with product questions and/or issues or investigations as required.
You may have experience in customer support/customer services or alternatively you may have been working in an electronics environment, fault finding or repairing equipment. In either case you should be energetic, confident on the phone, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others with a positive approach at all times.
Above all, this role requires individual with a passion to provide excellent service.
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand, diagnose and assist in a busy support environment
- PC Literate, including Word, Excel, E- Mail.
- Good organisational skills
- Great attitude to learning and willing to go the extra mile
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role you will be able to work with all areas of the business assisting with various teams to deliver excellent products and services to our customers.
Within Customer Services/Product Support you will be assisting with:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with mobile network providers
- Assisting with sales team queries
- Completing product investigations
- Creating support tickets and follow up
- Liasing with engineers who are out on-site fixing faults
- A keen interest in Tech, Software, IT, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience with mobile telecommunication equipment
Working hours on a rota basis as follows:
Week 1 - 08.30am - 17.00pm, Week 2 - 09.00am - 17.30pm, Week 3 - 09.30am - 18.00pm
Salary starts at £21,000pa and rises after successful probation.
Tate is acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.