An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR Administrator to join a progressive and established Property Developer based in London's West End. This...
HR Advisor - Starting ASAP
Salary paying up to £35,000
Amazing offices in central London
We have an exciting, challenging and fantastic job opportunity working as an HR Advisor for a global data consultancy firm based in stunning office in central London. You position as HR Advisor will work closely with the HR Manager and you will be responsible for the ongoing HR support and assistance with the creation of the HR function.
We are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to contribute, add value and help implement and update processes and procedures.
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
- Being the first point of contact for all employees regarding any queries
- Responsible for absence and sickness tracking and reporting
- Responsible for complex employee relations issues, including redundancy and grievance
- Managing the HR system and updating all relevant information in a timely matter
- Monthly HR reporting and tracking
- Onboarding including offer letters, references checks, inductions and any offboarding tasks
- Booking and researching any training programmes appropriate for the business
- You will support and rollout any Employee Engagement activities and programmes
- Manage the payroll process and any queries or discrepancies
- Processing pensions and benefits
- Support on recruitment, talent management and succession planning
- Working with the HR Manager on compliance, law and regulations updates and ensure the business are educated accordingly
This position is an integral part of the HR team and function and we are seeking an individual who is passionate about HR, process driven and highly motivated. The successful candidate will possess;
- Experience in a similar HR related position
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong HR knowledge of ER and HR policies
- CIPD qualified desirable
- Strong initiative and a thirst for knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive nature and approachable
This position is an opportunity to put your stamp on it and take ownership of the HR Advisor responsibilities and projects. You will be given the chance be accountable, challenged and there will be further development for the right candidate. If you are looking for a new position and the above excites you, then please submit your CV today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.