My Client based in Hertford are looking for a Report Writer to join their team. This role is Monday Friday working 37 hours per week...
Do you have an A level or higher education in English or Journalism?
Do you have a passion for writing and editing?
If so we may have the right role for you...
Tate are proud to be working with a company based in Wheathampstead, supporting with the recruitment for an Editor position on a temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent. Having launched over 20 years ago, the family run business is a leading company within their industry, they are experts in their field and are looking for someone to join their successfully growing business.
The purpose of the role:
- Receiving reports from freelancers and developing overall summaries of reports to submit to clients
- Responsible for the production of high-quality reports, ensuring they are clear and consistent, well written and grammatically correct
- Correcting any errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Proof reading and amending all reports before submission
- Resolve queries in regard to missing information
Skills and experience needed:
- A level or equivalent in English
- Ability to copy edit and proofread accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent levels of accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
Whilst temping you will enjoy an hourly rate of £9 per hour, which will be increased if successfully transferred to a permanent employee.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.