Customer Service AdminWatford£21kVibrant and upbeat company that is growing looking to expand their inhouse team Role will consist of -Responding to queriesProducing reportsUpdating in house...
Full time Customer Service
Starting on the 19th November
Rotating weekly shifts;
12pm -9pm Monday - Sunday
Our client a leading Mens Fashion Retailer located in London are looking to expand their customer service call centre team. We are looking for candidates seeking the opportunity to go temp to perm.
These positions working in a fun-filled, high energised team environment are an integral part of the customer service team and will involve taking inbound customer queries, responding to email queries and providing 5 star customer service at all times.
You will be responsible for;
- Answering and assisting all customer queries
- Providing detailed information to the customer
- Chasing up delivery issues and concerns with the third party
- Upselling where possible
- Answering and managing the customer 'Web chat'
- The successful candidate must have the following;
- Exceptional phone manner
- Positive attitude
- Customer service experience
- Be a team player
- Experience with KPI's
The benefits are as follows;
- Paying £9.71 per hour
- Discounted clothing
- Monthly team lunches
- Incentive vouchers to win
So what are you waiting for APPLY TODAY!!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.