Role: Receptionist/AdministratorSalary: Circa 25KLocation CityMy client a City based organisation with interests in commercial dispute resolution are seeking a Receptionist to work on a permanent...
My client, a leading clinic are seeking a Receptionist to come on board to form part of their professional team. Working as part of a small team, you will help to run an efficient and friendly front of house function. I am seeking candidates who are passionate about providing a high level of customer service that will ensure patients are helped to feel comfortable and at ease on arrival.
Please note, the nature of this role requires that you can commit to the following shifts which rotate on a weekly basis;
7.30am - 3.30pm
10am - 6pm
Key duties include but will not be limited to;
- Being the first point of contact for patients
- Maintaining and updating an electric record of patient's details
- Registering new patients and inputting data into systems
- Taking payments for consultations and treatment
- Preparing documentation and paperwork for the following day
- Liaising with other departments to ensure administration support is given where required
- Ensure the general upkeep of the reception area
- Covering colleagues as and where required
- Other reasonable requests
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.