Role: ReceptionistSalary: 25KMy client, a leading clinic are seeking a Receptionist to come on board to form part of their professional team. Working as part...
Salary: Circa 25K
Location - City
My client a City based organisation with interests in commercial dispute resolution are seeking a Receptionist to work on a permanent basis. As the first point of contact for stakeholders of the business your role is pivotal in the business. Whilst this is a reception-based role, based front of house, 90% of the role involves administrative based tasks. I am looking for confident communications who are passionate about completing administrative tasks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Opening and locking up the Reception area
- Answering calls and emails
- Supporting the casework team with administrative tasks
- Booking of couriers for documents being sent out of the business
- Tracking and updating of information concerning goods that are sent via courier
- Data entry in spreadsheets and inhouse database
- Binding of legal documents
- Ordering of office supplies
- Arrangement of meeting rooms
- Other reasonable ad-hoc requests
Please note, since a large proportion of this role is administrative based, IT literacy and accuracy is key!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.