This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service. The position is with an American Tech company, who have recently launched in...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join our clients leading waste management company based in Manchester.
You provide sales, operational and administrative support to the operational depot and demonstrate the highest levels of service and professionalism to internal and external customers.
- Provide operational and administrative support which include day to day administration tasks, answering inbound calls and emails, generation of quotations and following them through to order stage and the handling of any complaints and acting on them accordingly.
- Ensure all aspect of the order process are followed, booking transport, booking disposal, generation of compliment paperwork and labels if required.
- Liaise with the Accounts dept to resolve invoice queries.
- Raise appropriate paperwork for all contracts under the responsibility of the division.
- Monitor and update administrative systems for both businesses including contract expires and price reviews.
- Ensure customer confidentiality within all tasks.
- Assist with the completion of all the relevant tasks for 'end of month' within the timescale given for the division.
- Take ownership of customer calls and orders distributing to relevant sections of the business.
- In-house training
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- On-site Parking
- 25 days holiday
- Administrative experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in this role please call today on 0161 828 5400 or email me
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.