Tate are working with a leading Accountancy Practice based in Okehampton to recruit an experienced and dynamic Bookkeeper to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a bookkeeping service on a variety of systems, assisting with front of house operations as well as administration support.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Register updates
- Assisting with payroll preparation
- VAT and tax returns prep
- Reconciliation of year end accounts
- Assisting with their building society, including opening and closing accounts, and advising on services and products
The ideal candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or qualified through experience
- Be confident using Quickbooks Online, Excel and Xero
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The working hours of this role are 9:00-17:00 Monday - Friday, part-time working will also be considered. In return my client is offing a salary circa £20000 dependant on experience. For any further information please call Tate 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.