COMPANY OVERVIEWAs a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is...
Sales Support Administrator - Eastleigh - up to £21k
We are supporting a hugely successful global organisation with a very exciting new opportunity. They are looking for a sales support administrator to work within a fun and friendly team and you will be responsible for assisting customers with order progress calls and any additional related sales support duties. It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and that you are able to follow a strict process to ensure maximum efficiency.
The company offers excellent training and career progression and you get to work with a great team who are all focused on working together to achieve success.
- Dealing with customer order progress enquiries, both by telephone, fax or email, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Proactively communicating to customers when delivery delays occur on their outstanding orders and updating sales managers
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments worldwide.
- Ensure that all administrative procedures/work instructions are followed completely as directed by management and to ISO9001 standard.
- Cover responsibilities of other Sales Support team members in their absence.
Essential skills and experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency with emphasis on Word and Excel preferable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Display strong communication skills, both written and verbal within and outside of the company.
- Experience of working on a sales order processing computer system is preferable.
- Ability to recognise a problem or potential problem and react quickly and effectively.
- Must demonstrate good teamwork skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.