Tate are working with a leading Not for Profit organisation in the East Devon area to recruit a Finance Supervisor (Treasury) to their growing...
Tate are working with a leading Accountancy Practice based in central Exeter to recruit a dynamic and experienced Agricultural Accounts Manager. The successful candidate will take responsibility for a predominantly rural and agricultural portfolio, providing accounting and tax service advice. The role will involve supporting other team members and review of their work as well as accounts preparation, advice and business services for companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist with marketing and networking activities.
Responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility if a rural and agricultural portfolio providing accounting services and advice
- Review year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax return
- Control and review VAT return preparation
- Provide a comprehensive business advice service through meetings and business plans
- Liaising with Partners
- Supervisory role - to assist with the running of the department, mentor and train junior members of the team, manage workloads of the department with other mangers in the group
The ideal candidate will:
- Have practice experience
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate both technical expertise in this field along with competencies in client facing, business developments ability and aptitude to progress in the firm
- Recent or significant expertise in agricultural sector accounting
The working day for this role is Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30pm. In response to the above my client are offering a salary of £30-37000 dependant on experience. If you have any further questions, please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.