Tate are working with a leading South West business to recruit a Sales Administrator. The successful candidate will provide support for the Sales Manager and...
Tate are working with a leading Accountancy Practice based in central Exeter to recruit a dynamic Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will provide administrative services to ensure the smooth running of the office and services provided.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Conducting general administration for new clients
- Produce engagement letters
- Chase up professional clearance
- Chase up professional clearance and outstanding client paperwork
- QuickBooks Online onboarding set up
- Ad hoc reception cover
- Responding to any queries via post, emails and calls
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Have some experience in audio typing
- Be an exceptional multitasker
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30pm. In response to the above my client are offering a salary of £18-20000 dependant on experience. If you have any further questions, please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.