Administrator with excellent communication skills, paying to £23,000 p.a. based in Epsom, working with a friendly and supportive company who offer excellent career progression along...
JOB: Sales Administrator
SALARY: Up to £22,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 3.30pm
A market leader within the Manufacturing sector with an international presence.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 20 days holiday, + bank holiday
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Free parking on site
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be In-house commercial contact for the organisation's international clients.
This is a varied sales support role and will truly suit somebody who wants a challenging and interesting role and wants to be part of a long-standing business with fantastic turnover.
- Proving an exceptional communication offering to international clients
- Handling enquiries
- Putting together quotations
- Processing orders
- Liaising with the external sales team to ensure smooth processes for clients
- Provide support to other departments to ensure an effective and smooth business operation.
- Excellent customer service skills, computer literate with experience on ERP systems and CRM.
- A confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attentive to detail.
- Thorough and organised.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a wider team.
- Well versed in MS Office packages.
- Experience using in house systems.
- SYSPRO and Quotewerks experience desirable.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.