Tate Manchester are recruiting for 2 x Switchboard operators to work in a busy hospital in Central Manchester. This is an ongoing Temporary role with...
TEMP - PERM
Are you looking for a new position?
Tate Manchester are currently recruiting for an experienced Helpdesk Operative to work in a busy hospital on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre.
- Taking calls from staff within the Trust which need to be logged on the system
- Follow up calls to PPM faults in agreed format ensuring full details and suitable priority are entered into system as detailed by Supervisors / Operations staff.
- Proactively follow up Reactive work orders to ensure attendance and completion within required response times.
- Answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Operate an effective information system with management of paper and computer based document systems.
- Manage contractor booking in service as detailed in BMS local operating procedure. During busy help desk periods this duty will be shared with other operations staff.
- Manage access system for ducts and plant rooms as required
- Ensure Key Booking systems are applied and maintained including van booking details
- Act as Fire Warden for Occupied premises, if required.
- Work as a pro-active member of the Operations Support Services team, ensuring all areas of the department are supported as required during absences, sickness and leave and during system enhancements
- General other ad-hoc duties that may be required to aid the successful running of the contract.
- You are responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues
*2 weeks training provided
- Position: Helpdesk Operative
- Rate of Pay: £9 ph.
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm (No weekends!)
Please call today! 0161 828 5400 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.