Administration Assistant/Secretary Part-Time- 25/28 hrs PW- £20k Pro rata
An excellent opportunity to work with an Award- Winning business in Winchester. You will provide comprehensive Secretarial and Administration support to the Accounts and Payroll functions within the business.
- Assisting with the production of written and visual material, letters, reports, presentations
- Answering telephones, taking messages and re directing them appropriately
- Arrange meetings, booking meeting rooms, setting up rotas, taking minutes and other general administration tasks
- Some assistance of banking duties when requested
- Working with the wider Secretarial teams to cover holidays and absences
- Amending reports and accounts to maintain and update charts and tables
- You will be really organised, personable with the natural ability to work as part of a busy team.
- You will be conscientious, reliable, efficient and display a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key, accompanied with a flexible approach and lots of common sense.
- You will be numerate and enjoy working in an accounts team
This is a permanent part time role, working between 25 and 28 hrs per week ideally over 5 days but there may be some flexibility over 4 days. This company have a fantastic working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.