Our client in Letchworth is growing rapidly and is now looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team and help them to create a...
Our client based in Hitchin is looking for a Team Manager to help drive the business forward. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with an established business and help to drive their team to success.
- To manage the department to ensure an efficient and profitable service
- To manage the P&L and have a full understanding of revenue streams
- Monitor performance of individuals and department against company set KPI's
- Hold monthly 1-2-1's with team members
- Run quarterly meetings with the engineers and present your teams financial results
- Manage current processes and identify areas of improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have worked in a building/construction industry or similar
- You will be results driven and have proven experience with regards to controlling budgets
- Previous experience in managing, motivating and leading a team is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Strong presentation skills
You can expect a great package of up to £44,000 per annum, plus an annual bonus of £10,000 along with a company car.
If you feel like you would be suited to this role please hit APPLY now and Emma Webber will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.