This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service. The position is with an American Tech company, who have recently launched in...
Tate Manchester are currently working with a leading manufacturing organisation near Heywood who are currently recruiting an experienced Customer Fulfilment Leader.
You will be the primary point of contact for the Nordic region customers and enhance customer satisfaction through proactive management of customer orders from receipt to invoice.
- To deliver industry leading business to business commercial customer fulfilment that reinforces Etex Industry / Promat UK position as the supplier of choice for fire resistant and specialist products
- Support Nordic sales teams and be primary point of contact for the Nordic region customers.
- To manage sales administration from order receipt to invoicing to ensure best in class accuracy and throughput times
- To provide customer focused and technically accurate 1st line technical support to assist in the sale of products and systems
- To engage with the Customer Fulfilment Manager in identifying and implementing continuous improvement actions across the organisation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience of SAP, Axapta, Sage or other ERP system
- A personal commitment to the delivery of service excellence
- Ability to assimilative and work with technical data
- Proven record of delivering first class customer service
- Demonstrable commercial awareness, business acumen and financial astuteness
- A team orientated approach
- Computer literate, competent with Microsoft Excel to at least a basic level
- Multilingual with Nordic languages
- Personal selling skills
- Data analysis skills
- Knowledge of building or construction industry
- Team leader/Supervisor experience
Up to 30k
Free onsite parking
25 days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.