CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMINISTRATORS!6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACTIMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS!£17,550 SALARY! Are you an Administrator looking for a new exciting role?Are you looking for a new...
Role: Accounts Administrator
Start date: 6th January 2020
6-month fixed term contract
Salary: £17,550, rising
Our key UK client have a variety of opportunities for Accounts Administrators, in the Belfast offices. Our client is a global organisation, a market leader in UK Financial Services. With offices based in central Belfast, they are easy to reach via all modes of transport. These opportunities are fixed 6-month contracts, with the view to get extended or to be made permanent. Full necessary training is provided.
- Obtain filed statutory accounts and agree financial statement to trial balance
- Compare the financial statements against the annual report
- Identify any obvious process deficiencies/issues and support the resolution of these
- Support the changing needs of the business as and when required, liaising with internal and external clients
- Support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of technology, systems and new tasks
- You will meet quality, productivity and utilisation targets as set by the business
- You will deal with ad-hoc requests with minimal disruption to your work.
- £17.5k (set to increase)
- Potential to go permanent
- In-house training
- Pension contribution up to 8%
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (inc bank holidays)
- Gym discounts
- Life assurance
- Private dental and medical insurance
- + many more corporate benefits
- Administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Maths literate
Hours of work are 8-hour shift patterns between the hours of 8AM - 8PM, Monday until Friday.
If you are interested in this role, please call me, my client is hosting an ongoing interview process:
0161 828 5400
Administration / Administrator / Admin / Office / Support / Accounts / Assistant / Purchase / Ledger / Data / Entry / Compliance
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.