My client, a pharmaceutical company based at Kings Cross, are looking for an Executive Assistant. This role is a three-month contract and requires a candidate...
Our client are a prestigious membership body who are leaders in their industry. They are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support their CEO with an ever-changing diary, organise meetings, liaise with key stakeholders and be the brand ambassador for the company. Working in a small family feel office, this person would be the main point of contact for visitors and clients to the office and also help out in other areas of the office. This role is a permanent position offering a salary of £35,000 - £38,000.
This person should be well presented, articulate with the ability to communicate with all levels of seniority and experience being in a similar role carrying out duties such as minute taking, travel booking and coordination and office management duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Chief Executive's diary management and travel booking
- Liaising with the offices of senior industry leaders to secure good attendance at meetings
- Responsible for organising member Meetings. This will include preparing agendas, attendee lists, minutes and liaising with venues
- Writing minutes for all key members meetings eg Board
- Reception duties
- Main point of contact for visitors and clients to office - answering the door, meet/greet and making teas/coffees
- Support Chief Executive in ad hoc projects and research
- Assist with events administration and logistics
- Assistance with office management and administration eg order stationery and office supplies including printer ink, booking couriers and taxis, ordering the recycling collection, ordering weekly fruit delivery, keeping kitchen and stationary supplies replenished and set up of meeting rooms with refreshments
- Arranging for any office repairs to be made and liaising with landlord and cleaning agent
- Database administration
- SharePoint maintenance
- Assistance at events
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.