JOB: Travel Administrator Part TimeLOCATION: Potters BarSALARY: Circa £22,000 per annumTERM: PermanentHOURS: Monday Friday 9am 1pm, or 10am 2pm, + 1 Saturday in 3 10am...
JOB: Travel Administrator
LOCATION: Potters Bar
SALARY: Circa £22,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm + 1 Saturday in 3, 10am - 2pm, for which you will receive a full day off the following week.
A small independent travel organisation, offering both a Summer and Winter holiday programme. The company really pride themselves on their bespoke approach, offering clients tailored packages to suit their individual holiday requirements.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 20 days holiday, + bank holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
Reporting to the GM, you will be able to work to multiple sources of data and consolidate into a single master data set. Data cleansing and normalisation is key with this position.
This is a varied role and will truly suit somebody who wants a challenging and interesting role and wants to be part of a small business with fantastic turnover.
- Advising customers of availability of services over incoming telephone calls.
- Assisting clients with planning their holidays.
- Preparing of quotations for clients.
- Following up on telephone requests and internet enquiries.
- Confirming of holiday bookings to clients.
- Processing holiday bookings.
- Preparing of travel documentation.
- General administration.
- A confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attentive to detail.
- Thorough and organised.
- Places exceptional customer service at the forefront.
- Well versed in MS Office packages.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a wider team.
- Able to demonstrate passion for working within a small business.
- Travel industry experience desirable.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.