This is an opportunity for a capable Office and Team Manager to oversee a large department, whilst owning a range of office support functions, housekeeping,...
Immediate temporary assignment and a permanent position available
£35-40k dependant on experience
Based in Rickmansworth
Our client, a global company based in Rickmansworth are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their team. The role is also available immediately on a temporary basis, whilst they search for a permanent employee.
They are currently looking for somebody to contribute to the strategic and financial objectives of the business and to implement and maintain procedures.
The duties will include:
- Management accounting duties such as;
- Monthly reporting
- Monthly business performance
- Dashboard management
- Year-end processes
- Financial duties such as;
- Management of financial transactions
- Submission of VAT returns
- Tax payments
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Management of purchase and sales ledgers
- Month end processes
- Preparation for audits
- Preparation of payments
As well as the above you will be leading the finance team and contributing as part of the company's management team, this means you will need to help develop and manage a small team of finance administrators.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Line management experience needed
- Full or part qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
Please note in your application if you are interested in the temporary or permanent role, or if you are available for either.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.