Team Administrator Full-Time Permanent role paying £25,000paAbout the Opportunity:Are you looking to join a modern and successful company based in Harefield in an Admin support...
Team Administrator / PA Salary £27,000 - £29,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking to join a modern and successful company based in Redhill?
You will play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their executive team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating PA duties, office management or team administration, if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are replacing a member of staff who if it wasn't for personal reasons would be staying as they love the company and the position! Therefore, the executive team needs your help!
- Booking travel, accommodation, arrange / diarise meetings and arrange in-house team events
- Processing expenses online
- Booking meeting rooms, occasionally greeting visitors of varying seniority.
- Provide PA duties to two of the most senior members of staff when the PA is out of the office
- Format, print and bind PowerPoint documents ready to be distributed as well as order stationary
- Previous experience as an administrator / PA in a busy office environment
- Extremely high attention to detail with a drive to succeed and further your career
- Excellent organisational, time management skills as well as being able to multi-task
- Proactive approach to work with lots of energy
- High levels of discretion and understand the need for confidentiality
- Be competent using Microsoft Office programs.
- 37.5hrs per week with fixed hours of 9am - 5.30pm
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- 4% Company Pension contribution
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.