Office based Sales Associate If you would love to work in an office-based sales role, with a great team, training and career opportunity this one...
A client focused Customer Experience Associate is required to join a reputable business based in Stevenage. In this 12-month fixed term contract role, you will providing high quality customer support and administration services to the business's clients. You will be providing advice, support and ensuring that all client queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
This is a great role for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is looking for a new challenge within a large reputable organisation.
As Customer Experience Associate you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all inbound enquiries are dealt with in line with regulatory timescales
- Dealing with customer enquiries in and empathetic and understanding manner
- Updating customer details and data as instructed
- Providing customers with accurate product information in line with their requirements
- Ensuring clients are retained in line with the business's retention procedures
The ideal Customer Experience Associate candidate will need:
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude
- Great customer service experience
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written and numerical skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- To be somebody who works well as part of a team and can use their initiative
- To know how to handle customer objections
Working Monday to Friday (35 hrs per week) from 8:30 - 6 (start and finish times will vary depending upon your shift pattern). You will be based in Stevenage, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £21,806 plus a nice benefits package which includes; 25 days holiday, pension options and discounted dental and optical health plan.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.