Credit Controller - Full Time - £20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Tate Nottingham have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a highly reputable Law Practice who have offices across the UK. They have an international clientele and are consistently growing with almost a thousand staff members. Our client is well known for putting the well-being of their staff at the forefront of their values and will provide you with an amazing working atmosphere.
They are currently in search for an experienced Credit Controller to join the Nottingham City Centre office. You will join a professional and hardworking team who are thriving within their field. You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills. You will be given full training to work with our client's internal systems.
- Raising and chasing bills
- Updating notes on systems
- Organising meeting to set out an agenda to chase payments
- Handling money laundering checks including setting up new clients in line with regulations and policies.
- Adhering to firm policies and working with them to resolve issues and queries efficiently
- Liaising with colleagues from different areas of the business whenever necessary including lawyers
- Complete ad hoc tasks within the team
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the service sector as a Credit Controller
- Previous work within the legal sector
If you think this is the role for you and you would like this opportunity to work within an brilliant company who will put you at the forefront, then please apply!
For more information, please give us a call on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.