A client focused Customer Experience Associate is required to join a reputable business based in Stevenage. In this 12-month fixed term contract role, you will...
Office based Sales Associate
If you would love to work in an office-based sales role, with a great team, training and career opportunity this one might be for you.
Using your natural and confident communication style, you will be handling incoming call enquiries, listening carefully to your customer's needs and providing helpful, detailed information regarding insurance cover and quoting prices.
What's refreshing here, is the sales ethos is all about what the customer needs and NOT about hitting targets.
If you are passionate about giving a great service, then you'll find the work rewarding and enjoyable. You can have bonus for the new business you confirm too.
More information here for you:
- You will be working a 35-hour week, just Monday to Friday.
- The team cover 4 different shifts, which get changed over each week. Hours are between 8.30 - 20.00. Teammates are usually flexible to swap odd days, so the hours work for everyone.
- The office environment is well set out, bright and airy and has a nice buzz.
- The Management are supportive and career opportunities are available.
- Annual holidays start at 25 days + bank holidays and increase over length of service.
- You get the choice of 2 different pension schemes to choose from.
- You will also benefit from a super health-care package too.
- The business also hosts social and Christmas events.
Tate welcome your application for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone in the coming days. If you are unsuccessful, Tate will advise you by email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.