A well-known executive search firmed based in amazing offices in the heart of the West End of London are seeking a Team Assistant, paying between...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious asset management consultancy, providing expertise in law, fund management solutions international administration, investment advisory, and data & analytics. They are currently seeking a Legal Team Assistant to join their wonderful offices in the City of London. This is a permanent role, paying the salary of up to £29,000 - £35,000 per annum plus amazing benefits and looking to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years working at Partner level within a legal environment, preferably in corporate, funds, banking and finance practice areas. Prior Pitmans/CILEX experience would be preferred but not essential.
This role will be busy and varied working mainly for 3 Partners as well as Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees. The role sits within the general admin team so will also include servicing the wider group such as Finance, Marketing, Business Development, People & Wellbeing and IT.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is organised, proactive, professional and a team player.
- Extensive appointment and diary management for 3 Partners
- Documentation work (preparing/amending and formatting legal documents including using Compare Docs and proofreading)
- Filling out electronic timesheets
- Processing expenses
- Meeting and greeting clients, and taking them into meeting rooms
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Support fee-earners with administrative tasks including bundling, indexing and printing
- Managing the firm's conference line system and providing training to new joiners
- Assisting with Events when required
- Facilities including arranging desks and passes for new joiners, liaising with the Building Manager, and speaking with any suppliers
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow in, and shape, this role with my client, being encouraged, supported and rewarded for getting involved and taking on more and more responsibility over time.
This opportunity is for a proactive individual with an ability to work in a highly organised fashion to a high level of accuracy, whilst also being confident handling confidential information and able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.