Finance ManagerImmediate temporary assignment and a permanent position available£35-40k dependant on experienceBased in Rickmansworth Our client, a global company based in Rickmansworth are recruiting...
£20,000 - £21,000
Working for a professional friendly large corporate business.
Ensure timely and accurate dispatch of invoices to ensure maximum cash collection and timely reconciliation of self bill invoices. Ensure all daily cash is allocated correctly and promptly and all bank accounts balance to Sales Ledger.
Complete all administration tasks within timescales and according to client specific requirements. Reporting and escalation of issues to Team Leader which may impact on meeting required deadlines.
- Ensure all special billing is created in accordance with specific client requirements and submitted within prescribed deadlines.
- Ensure all cash is allocated correctly and promptly and bank accounts reconciled daily.
- Reconcile clients self bill invoices to Impellam system invoices and ensure all discrepancies are queried to the relevant branch/business in a timely manner.
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are imported to Sales Ledger promptly
- Ensure all refunds are completed and writes offs processed by month end.
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- Process invoicing adjustments as authorised by the relevant business
- Maintain accurate client records in Topaz regarding invoice queries and resolution for credit controllers
- Escalates appropriately issues that impact on the completion of tasks within required timescales
- Liaise with other Finance functions (credit control, payroll, management accounts, and purchase ledger) to resolve issues in end-to-end processes as required.
Key Skills Required
- Good understanding of billing, sales ledger and credit control end-to-end process.
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally
- Disciplined approach to managing own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines
- Confident in dealing with invoice queries and systems maintenance in order to ensure speedy resolution of queries and accurate billing
- The ability to pay attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables and V-look ups)
If you feel you have the relevant skills please apply via the submit button or contact Sandy Bains at for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.