Team AdministratorBased in BedfordTemporary (3 months Initially)Full Time£8.50 per Hour Job Description To provide a high level of administration support to the Children Social care...
Up to £21,500 per annum
Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team.
To be successful in this position you will boast a real "can do" attitude and the aptitude to provide high quality assistance and administrative support to an integral procurement / finance department within the business. You will need strong administration skills, have a positive attitude and be able to manage multiple tasks at once.
- You will play a key part in supporting the procurement department to efficiently organise the purchasing of a wide array of goods and services
- You will be ensuring that purchase orders are raised accurately for all purchasing activities
- Managing and resolving invoice queries either independently or escalating where required
- The daily management of processing and validating purchase orders
- Accurately updating and recording freight costs, delivery dates and additional details onto the system
- Maintaining and updating the supplier database
- Liaising with departments throughout the business to advise on the sourcing of goods and services
- First point of contact for supplier enquires
- Manage and resolve incorrectly delivered items, investigating discrepancies where required
- Having a CIPS Foundation Level qualification would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience raising PO's, managing invoices and a good knowledge of the procurement process would be desirable
- A knowledge and understanding of finance system(s)
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Good numeracy and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.