AdministrationSalary: £18KFull time, Permanent Hemel HempsteadDo you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job...
An exciting opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated Office Administrator / Assistant to join a progressive and established Corporate Firm in the Old Street area. This is a temporary to permanent role, to start as soon as possible and paying £13 per hour and circa £25,000 per annum when the vacancy goes perm. With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Hours: 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 to 16.00 on Friday
You will assist the Support Services Manager in relation to facilities and the day-to-day operations of the offices including reception cover and other administration duties, including support to project management teams.
- Setting up and maintaining the office environment daily
- Meeting room preparation and clearance
- Cleaning and replenishing kitchen areas and consumables
- Distributing post and deliveries
- Carrying out key tasks and inspections including the reporting of maintenance requirements
- Health and Safety inspections and ensuring facilities are maintained to a high standard
- First point of contact for suppliers, contractors and building management
- Managing bookings, preparation and clearing of meeting rooms and hot desks for intermittent employees
- Organising refreshments and arranging external catering
- Provide a document preparation/management services as required.
- Providing absence cover and support for the Travel and Procurement functions.
- Coordinate with Human Resources, IT and other support departments for set up and induction of new employees and outplacement of departing employees.
- Maintaining a list of frequently used nearby hotels, meeting spaces, caterers, etc.
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Solid experience working as an office administrator / assistant
- Facilities experience is ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Empathetic, friendly and warm personality
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs, please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.