Technical Support Advisor UxbridgeAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Alarm Signalling company near to the Uxbridge area. The company are market leaders...
Building Manager & Building Support Manager, Perm, London, Up to £35 + Bonus
Tate have teamed up with a leading company who provides flexible workspaces in London, Leeds and Bristol, including private offices, co-working memberships, meeting rooms and event space hire.
We're recruiting for two positions who will work hand in hand with each other. The salaries are competitive, up to £35K with up £12K in bonuses added to this. Ideally we're looking for candidates who are immediately available but equally we're willing to wait for the right candidate.
- Flexibility and adaptability to seamlessly cover various buildings across the portfolio.
- Creating an exceptional building environment each and every day that supports members personal and professional needs.
- Reinforce great behaviour that falls in line with the expectations of our core competencies.
- Work closely with maintenance, facilities and cleaning teams through the effective use of the Freshdesk platform to upkeep the building in line with the expected standards levels.
- Accountable for end to end member experience at building level ensuring building teams are exceeding in member experience service expectations at all times.
- Provide excellent meeting room service and hospitality ensuring all guest and members receive outstanding service. Oversee member on-boarding and off-boarding to ensure a smooth and seamless welcome and departure using the move in and out checklists.
- Support with new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed.
- On site team management including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures, conducting morning meetings.
- Carry out regular one to one meetings with the team, training all new starters on process, procedures and expectations using the 8-week training plan.
- Promoting sustainability within the building in accordance with TOG sustainable initiatives. Generate ideas and initiatives to drive a constant improvement plan for ecological practices.
- Actioning the complete PO system (including raising, sending and receipting PO's in a timely manner), petty cash card management and submitting overtime forms. In conjunction with the Billing Coordinator provide documentation (Licence agreements and direct debit forms, when appropriate), accurate information and detailed correspondence surrounding invoicing and billing.
- Ensure that the statutory and company Health and Safety standards and obligations are adhered to for all people in the building. This includes accident reporting, managing fire evacuations, performing client inductions and conducting regular Health and Safety checks.
- Previous management experience
- Comfortable taking charge of a team
- Financial awareness, cost effective building management, billing and invoicing
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Service Industry/customer facing experience
If you have the required skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.