We are looking for an experienced, strategic HR Manager to join this luxury brand based in the Docklands. Your role as HR Manager will be...
Senior HR Manager
Salary paying up to £55,000
Amazing offices in central London
We are looking for an experienced, strategic Senior HR Manager join this business consultancy specialising in intelligence, media and events. Your role as Senior HR Manager will be an integral position and you will be responsible for creating the infrastructure within HR.
You position will be there to lead, manage and create a successful human resources unit along with implementing programs and developing initiatives. You will be involved in strategic decision-making within the business and will need to possess a high level of commercial acumen. You will be working closely with the entire senior management team on all HR related matters and will need to be the there to represent the company.
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
- Developing and implementing HR strategy and initiatives in line with organisational objectives and alongside business leaders
- You will be overseeing a number of the HR functions including, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits and talent management
- Providing strategic counsel on all people matters and working closely with the senior management team
- Managing and advising on people development, forecasting staffing needs and succession planning
- Providing strategic information to the business on global hiring trends, HR related developments and technological advances, etc.
- Overseeing investigations and complex employee relations issues, including redundancy and grievance
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations and advising on risk management issues
- Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget, ensuring that it is used effectively and within monetary constraints
You will need to be a HR expert and be looking to lead, motivate and manage the transition of this HR team and function. We are seeking a candidate who is resilient, creative, strategic and intelligent. You will need to be well versed on HR policies, guidelines and ensuring best practice.
This is an exciting to time to join this successful and interesting organisation and in your role as Senior HR Manager will be make a difference and be challenged daily. If you are looking for a new position which you can own and take accountability then please submit your CV today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.