Assistant Audit ManagerSheffieldFull-time, permanentUp to £35k basic Our market-leading, professional services client have an amazing opportunity for qualified / part-qualified Audit professional. With a global...
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified, finance professional, to join our clients progressive law firm. Our exciting legal client have developed a brand-new role, for a Management Accountant to join the finance team. With easy to reach offices in South Manchester, exceptional benefits and flexibility, as well as, a forward-thinking office culture, this role is for the career professional
Working within the Finance team, reporting to the Finance Director. You will be responsible for assisting the Finance Director in leading the management reporting aspects of the Finance function. You will be an experienced AAT-qualified or CIMA/ACCA part-qualified Management Accountant. ACCA/CIMA training will be supported by the firm, if desired by the successful candidate.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing and analysing management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations - including the preparation of accruals and prepayments; fixed asset register maintenance
- Preparing and analysing budgets, cash-flow forecasts and general financial management reports
- Reporting on key performance indicators influencing business performance and developing measures and initiatives to help drive improvement including proactively driving improvements in reporting and challenging existing reports
- Prepare statements of Partner's accounts and reconcile balances
- Undertaking financial administration
- First point of contact with Financial Reporting external auditors ensuring that statutory accounts are completed promptly and effectively
- Dealing with other financial and taxation matters concerning the Partners and the Partnership as they arise
- Promoting and complying with legislation and our client's policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
- Identifying and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the efficient running of our client's business
- £25K - £30K
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Full holiday entitlement
- Monthly socials
- Gym contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance portal
- Study support
- Excellent office environment and culture
Our client is interviewing as of the 28th, conducting a two-stage interview process. We are keen to move swiftly for the right candidate
If you are interested in this position, send me an up to date CV and call our office line.
0161 828 5400
Management / Accountant / Finance / Law / Legal /
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.