Role: Bookkeeper/Office ManagerLocation: Luton Parking available onsiteHours: 37.5 per week Monday to FridaySalary: £22 25k pa depending on experience. We are delighted to be recruiting...
Up to £22k per annum
This is a great opportunity for a strong administrator to join the marketing department of a global brand. This position will allow you to gain exposure across the full mix of marketing whilst assisting with various marketing projects and campaigns.
You will provide full administration support to the marketing team and with the desire and willingness to learn there is, in time, the opportunity to be a part of exciting projects.
- You will play a key part in the smooth running of the department by providing full administration support to the marketing team. This will include, but not limited to; raising purchase orders, checking invoices, updating budget sheets and arranging meetings
- You will be first point of contact for the external network regarding their local marketing activities, liaising with the internal team and partnered marketing agencies to support with any enquiries
- Support the team with the production of various marketing materials, including sales campaigns, email marketing and press activities and update the marketing manager on their effectiveness
- Using CMS, assist in updating and uploading content to the website
- Support with the purchasing of required marketing material
- A passion for motorcycles, the automotive industry or motorsports would be highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An effective administrator, with the enthusiasm to consistently provide a high level of support
- The aptitude and willingness to learn
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.