Location; Field Based - South East, Brighton, East Sussex + surrounding south east areas
Our client, a leading tech platform are looking for a field based Commercial Manager to join their team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You'll be liaising with the most highly regarded restaurants in the South East and surrounding areas. As a Commercial Manager you are expected to make use of the data available, interpreting the information and making recommendations that you will then position to your clients.
Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales. You will be managing a large volume of accounts and so the need to be organised and logical in your approach is paramount. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and growing relationships between the company and our top restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Reviewing available data, analysing and making recommendations accordingly
- Negotiating contracts and 'terms of partnership'
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through the platform
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase the companies growth and efficiencies
- Being a city level expert for the south east and surrounding areas. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out
- Being the face to the restaurant industry
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.