JOB: Billings ClerkLOCATION: HatfieldSALARY: Circa £28,000 per annumTERM: 6 months Fixed-Term Contract JOB PURPOSE:Reporting to the Billings Manager, you will be able to work to...
JOB: Billings Manager
SALARY: Circa £32,000 per annum
TERM: 6 months Fixed-Term Contract
Reporting to the Senior Billings Manager, you will be able to work to multiple sources of data and consolidate into a single master data set. Data cleansing and normalisation is key with this position.
This is a varied role, managing the company's SAP project, as well as undertaking balance sheet account reconciliations, transactional processing and bank reconciliations.
- Manage data integrity and prepare various master data files for upload into new system.
- Manage the Billing team through an implementation of SAP.
- Manage the parallel running of the system ensuring legacy SAGE system transaction are replicated in SAP.
- Run reports to compare systems and spot anomalies.
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations.
- Transactional processing.
- Bank reconciliations.
- An analyst with advanced Excel skills.
- Understands the concepts of Master data, Price books, and Billing and invoicing.
- Systems experience - SAP and SAGE highly desirable.
- Billings leadership experience.
- Previously managed a system implementation project.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Team player.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.