Project Support Salary Dependant on ExperienceTate are working with a Market Leading International Exhibitions Design Solution Company to recruit a Project Support Administrator to support...
Tate are working with luxury boutique hotel to recruit a full time Events Coordinator. Set in the picturesque setting of the Devon countryside, 13 miles from Exeter city centre, my client is wanting to hire an individual with Wedding and events coordination experience.
The role will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Responding to queries
- Creating, maintaining relationships and establishing new businesses
- Responsibility of wedding planning, conference and private dining reservations
- Conducting venture tours and planning meetings
- Creating and maintaining event schedules
- Liaising between all departments of the hotel
- Assisting with ad hoc administration duties
- Assisting the receptionist team in off peak events seasons
My client is looking to hear from candidates who can develop strong relationships with customers, have excellent communication skills and are able to offer tailored packages to the customer. This rile will include assisting the receptionist team when required.
In response my client is offering a competitive salary for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please call 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.