Tate are working with a leading Accountancy Practice based in central Exeter to recruit a dynamic Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate...
Tate are working with a leading South West business to recruit a Sales Administrator. The successful candidate will provide support for the Sales Manager and sales team, as well as working alongside the administration team within a busy office.
The main duties of the role:
- Assisting with stock ordering, stock control and sales recording and reporting
- Dealing with enquires both over the phone and via email
- Supporting sales consultants
- Manage supplier & customer deliveries
- Using an in-house system to record new machinery
- Inputting of supplier invoices, credit and debits
- Processing customers invoices
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised
- Have finance or invoice experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be proficient in using Microsoft office
- Be confident in leaning new computer systems
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30pm. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £21000 for the idea candidate.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.