We are in need of an Office Move/Relocation Project Manager for an award winning and international move management & office relocation consultancy based in the...
C A Facilities Management Assistant
Permanent Position - Monday to Friday
£23,500 - £30,000 depending on experience
We currently recruiting for a permanent vacancy within the Medical industry working as a Facilities Manager. You will be working for a very prestigious business based in South Cambridge. This is a very busy role working within the Estate and Facilities Department and will be adding value to an organisation that is globally recognised.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the administration and operation of the CAFM System whilst being a part of a collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing a dedicated helpdesk within facilities between the hours of 0800 - 1600hrs
- Generating work and purchase orders
- Maintain and develop the existing database
- To act as conduit between help desk function and facilities to provide an efficient and timely resolution
- Produce various reports for the Estates and Facilities Team along with monthly reports
- Support of other E & F Coordinators in dealing with purchase orders for holiday and sickness
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with all other CAFM users
- Reactive to ensure all projects are completed on a priority basis and in an appropriate time frame
Essential Person Requirements
- Excellent organiser and the ability to organise others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experienced administrator and Manager of technical data related to FM
- Knowledge of CMMS/CAFM systems
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Database knowledge eg. Filemaker or MS Access
- Business administration (NVQ level 3) or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role whilst working within a very prestigious and reputable organisation, then please send your CV through immediately!
Interviews are available immediately and the position is available for the right person as soon as possible.
Any further questions you can call Julie on 01233 324433 and 07990 583847
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.