Administrator with excellent communication skills, paying to £23,000 p.a. based in Epsom, working with a friendly and supportive company who offer excellent career progression along...
Legal Team Administrator - £18k to £20k St Albans, Hertfordshire
Our client, a legal team of experts within their field of both corporate law, private client and probate are currently on the recruit for an additional member in their client relationships team to provide a first point of contact to a portfolio of longstanding clients as well as new.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Meeting and greeting and being the first point of contact to all walk ins, arranged appointments, incoming telephone calls and emails
- Opening new cases and adhering to all due diligence surrounding
- Updating records and liaising with Solicitors
- Scanning and labelling of documents
- Issuing regulatory and legal documentation to clients via an inhouse portal
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good organisation skills; maximising self-productivity
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other packages
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering principles
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.