Business Development Manager role supporting one of the fasted growing events brands based in the heart of the West End, London. This role is paying...
A focused, caring and confident Account/Business Development Manager is required to join a fantastic Stevenage based business. In this role you will be focused on providing high quality account management and customer service support to a vast array of clients from across the UK. You will be dealing with inbound enquiries and converting these enquiries into revenue, as well as supporting a team of experienced and dedicated Sales Managers.
This is a great role for an enthusiastic and energetic account manager, sales executive or business development manager who is looking for a new challenge within an exciting dynamic organisation.
As an Account/Business Development Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Addressing supplier and logistical issues
- Checking and processing orders, ensuring all order details are present and correct
- Keeping client and supplier records up to date via a bespoke CRM system
- Dealing with inbound client enquiries and booking client visits for the sales managers
- Up-selling and encouraging repeat orders from existing and lapsed clients
- General all-round account management
The ideal Account/Business Development Manager candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar account management, customer service, sales executive or business development role, (not essential but preferable)
- The ability to work within a fast moving and at times in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to demonstrate where you have gone that extra mile for a client or customer
- Must be committed to and care about your own personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
Working Monday to Friday from 9-5:30 you will be based in Stevenage, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £30,000 plus a monthly and yearly bonus scheme (applicable based upon performance), 22 days holiday plus complimentary days off over Christmas and Bank Holidays. Pension, health club membership*, private health care* and life assurance*, opportunity for interest free loans plus a yearly program of team events.*These benefits are available after 12 months service.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.