Tate are working with a leading Accountancy Practice based in central Exeter to recruit a dynamic Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate...
Tate are working with a leading telecommunications business on the outskirts of Exeter to appoint a Works Control administrator on a permanent basis to grow their team.
Do you have Good organisational, time management and communication skills?
Are you able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines?
If this describes you and you're looking for a new role - we want to hear from you today!
The main purpose of this exciting role would be to complete administration for each individual project, while maintaining accurate and up-to-date records. Further, to participate in the delivery of various contracts work orders and compiling reports on behalf of project and contract managers.
This is a busy role which needs high attention to detail along with great analytical skills.
The main duties of a Works Control Administrator:
- To ensure all jobs are delivered within a set timescale
- A responsibility to take information from the field to update and maintain the client's information system
- To provide status reporting
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships within the company and clients
- Issuing work to project managers
- Identifying risks and managing them
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders
- Effectively manage any issues or escalations that are raised
- The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Can work under pressure
- Good understanding of managing risks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of project governance and control
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs
This is a full time permanent role working on the outskirts of Exeter and is a 40 hour working week.
For more information call Charlotte at Tate on 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.