Tate are proud to be partnered with Novacroft to recruit a team of talented Customer Service Administrators to join them on a temporary to permanent...
Tate have the pleasure of collaborating with an established and successful publishing company based in Northamptonshire who are currently looking for a Key Accounts Executive to join their team.
As a Key Accounts Executive you will manage and develop key client accounts and support with other customer accounts across the business. Your aim will be to build strong relationships ensuring profitable sales growth.
Within this role your key duties will include:
- Development and management of your designated accounts
- Analysis of sales data and consumer reporting to identify sales opportunities
- Deliver great customer service to all clients
- Develop strong working relationships and communication with internal departments
- Present new product development and hold strategy meetings with clients
- Be responsible for own target and have full P&L accountability
- Travel to meet with clients across the UK
To be successful in this position you will possess the following skills:
- Experience in a previous account management position
- Ability to forecast future sales
- Excellent skills to deliver effective presentations
- Problem solving skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to create and implement promotional plans
What's in it for you?
As well as a salary of £25,000 per annum and a £2,800 car allowance, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Hours - Monday - Friday 0900 -1730
- Opportunity for flexible hours
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory
- Other benefits to include: Death in service, contributory pension scheme, social committee, free fruit, employee assistance helpline, eye care vouchers, car valeting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.