Legal Secretary Residential PropertyThis is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-respected and prestigious Law firm. The successful candidate...
We are supporting our client to find a new Secretarial addition to their team, based in the Winchester area. As a Secretary, you would be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to a busy Partners and the team at this progressive Winchester company.
This interesting role will give the Secretary the chance to become involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Producing excellent quality written and visual material such as letters, reports, memos and presentations in line with the company house style
- Diary management, organising meetings and booking facilities
- Driven and Motivated attitude
- Administration tasks
- Filing and archiving
- Researching and planning
- Logging and maintaining a post list
- Handling all telephone enquiries swiftly and effectively
- Maintaining and updating the staff intranet
- Other ad hoc duties
An organised Secretary with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a polite and diplomatic telephone manner and impeccable attention to detail is crucial to ensure the smooth running of the office and to enable staff to maximise their activity. The keys to this role are attitude and organisational skills rather than lots of similar previous experience
Working Monday - Friday from 9.30 am until 5.30 pm, you will need to be a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed. Knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
For more information regarding this role please call Emily.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.