Legal Secretary Residential PropertyThis is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-respected and prestigious Law firm. The successful candidate...
Hours: 9:00-17:15 Monday to Friday (Part-time hours may be considered)
Pay: £9.00-£11.00 per hour dependent on experience
Start date: ASAP for 8 weeks
We have a great temporary opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client in Salisbury. This is a busy role where the ability to multi-task and carry out secretarial duties with an eye for detail are important, to support the Litigation team.
The successful candidate will be professional in their approach and remain calm and organised under pressure. You must be a confident communicator over the phone and in written communication. The responsibilities include:
- Excellent client care at all times
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Diary management booking appointments and meetings.
- Answering the telephone confidently dealing with enquiries.
- General administration tasks e.g. filing/scanning/photocopying
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Progressing cases as requested by the lawyer
- Administration of case files
You will need a typing speed of at least 60 wpm and previous experience in a legal firm would be extremely beneficial.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.