Role: Receptionist/AdministratorSalary: Circa 25KLocation CityMy client a City based organisation with interests in commercial dispute resolution are seeking a Receptionist to work on a permanent...
We are currently working with a well-established Real Estate firm, based near Victoria, who are seeking a receptionist to join the team. This a standalone front of house role which plays an integral part of the wider team and business and you must be someone who is self-motivated, pro-active and confident liaising with people at all levels.
As the first person that visitors meet when they enter the business, you must pride yourself on being a true ambassador and ensuring that you are providing an exceptional level of service at all times.
The main duties of this role will but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting your visitors
- Operating "switchboard"
- Meeting room management
- Meeting room IT set up
- Office stationery orders
- Post distribution and franking, handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Courier booking (national and international)
- Day to day management of service contracts: cleaning, printing, franking machine
- Reporting maintenance issues
- Management of access passes for employees
- Day to day management of keys for various properties
- Scan/print/bind documents where required
- Organise newspaper subscriptions and deliveries
- Process expenses for staff members
- Organise office events
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful business and work as part of a very well-known brand.
This is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis with a salary of up to £25,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.